- Priming and adhesion promoter for all common car and truck plastic parts, exterior
- PP, PP/EPDM, ABS, SAN, PC, PA, PUR-RIM, RTPU, PPO, PBT, PUR soft foam, UP-GF plastics
- Thoroughly clean surface and if necessary sand lightly when dry
- Damage must be free of fat and dust and be dry
- Clean substrate with SprayMax SprayMax Silicone Remover
- The substrate must be free of external lubricants;
- Annealing is recommended.
- Shake the can well for 2 min. Make a trial spray.
- 1 light spray, approx. 1-2?m
- Air drying 10min / 20°C
- Can be painted over after 10min / 20°C
- Recoatable with all commercial quality fillers and topcoats, e.g. with SprayMax 1K Acrylic Filler, 2K High Build Filler, Plastic Paints, Basecoats, 2K Topcoats
- approx. 0.5m² - 1m² / spray can depending on the application thickness and substrate
- To be used by specialists only
- Wear personal protection gear (respirator type: A2/P2 safety gloves, e.g. Latex or nitrile)
- After finishing the painting process, turn the can over and spray the valve empty.
- Dispose of the completely empty spray cans as recyclable material
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P101) If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. (P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P103) Read label before use. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P302) IF ON SKIN: (P352) Wash with plenty of water. (P305) IF IN EYES:(P351) Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. (P338) Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. (P332) If skin irritation occurs:(P313) Get medical advice/attention. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. (P501) Dispose of contents/container to …
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H315) Causes skin irritation. (H319) Causes serious eye irritation.