- Touch-ups in spot repair and part painting areas.
- Solvent and water-diluted basecoat systems sanded and cleaned old paint jobs dried according to manufacturer?s instructions
Activate 2K can:
- Shake the can well for 2min. before activating
- Remove the red push button from the cap
- Turn can 180° and put the push button on the pin in the can bottom
- Turn the can with the cap upside down onto a stable base
- Press the red trigger button with the ball of your thumb until the limit
- After activating, shake can well for 2min. once again
- 1 - 2 (20 - 40 µm)
- 5 - 10 min intermediate flash off time between 2 spray passes depending on ambient temperature
- 20°C dust free: 7 min (drying grade 1 DIN 53150)
- 20°C tack free: approx. 1h (20µm)
approx. 2h (40µm)
(drying grade 3 DIN 53150)
- 20°C ready for polish: 8 - 9 h
- IR drying recommended
- Approx. 14 h @ 20°C.
- The potlife depends on the ambient temperature. Higher temperatures give a shorter and lower temperatures give a longer potlife.
- 85 units @ 20°C angle
- approx. 0,5 - 0,75 m²/can @ 30 - 50 µm dry film thickness
- To be used by specialists only
- Wear personal protection gear (respirator type: A2/P2 safety gloves, e.g. Latex or nitrile)
- After finishing the painting process, turn the can over and spray the valve empty.
- Dispose of the completely empty spray cans as recyclable material
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P101) If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. (P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P103) Read label before use. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P261) Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. (P271) Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. (P302) IF ON SKIN: (P352) Wash with plenty of water. (P305) IF IN EYES:(P351) Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. (P338) Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. (P312) Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell. (P333) If skin irritation or rash occurs:(P313) Get medical advice/attention. (P337) If eye irritation persists:(P313) Get medical advice/attention. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. (P501) Dispose of contents/container to ?
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H319) Causes serious eye irritation. (H317) May cause an allergic skin reaction. (H336) May cause drowsiness or dizziness.