- Touch-ups and parts painting
- Solvent or water-borne basecoats
- The substrate must be free of dust and fat.
- Shake the can well for 2 min before use. Perform a trial spray.
- 2-3 spray applications = approx. 30-40?m
- Interim flash off time between the spray applications: 5?10 min
- Dust dry: 10 min at 20°C
- Touch dry: 20 min at 20°C
- Sandable after: 12 h at 20°C
- IR drying possible (7 min short-wave IR radiation)
- Can be polished after 12h (20°C) with commercially available polish.
- Glossy (Part. No.: 680 051) or matt (Part. No.: 680 050)
- Approx. 0.5m² - 1m² / spray can depending on the application thickness and substrate
- To be used by specialists only
- Wear personal protection gear (respirator type: A2/P2 safety gloves, e.g. Latex or nitrile)
- After finishing the painting process, turn the can over and spray the valve empty.
- Dispose of the completely empty spray cans as recyclable material
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P101) If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. (P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P103) Read label before use. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P261) Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. (P271) Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. (P305) IF IN EYES:(P351) Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. (P338) Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. (P312) Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell. (P337) If eye irritation persists:(P313) Get medical advice/attention. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. (P501) Dispose of contents/container to ?
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H319) Causes serious eye irritation. (H336) May cause drowsiness or dizziness.