- The surface to be painted should be thoroughly prepared before the spray can is used.
- Please pay attention to the respective directions for the different paint preparation products.
- The ideal work temperature is between 20 °C and 25 °C.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Do not smoke.
- Only paint outside or in well ventilated areas
- Shake can well
- For the optimal distribution of the paint pigments, shake the can at least 2 minutes while it is clearly audible that the mixing balls hit the walls of the can.
- Try first on a sample plate: Compare color with the vehicle
- Spray distance: Hold the can as vertical as possible and ensure a distance of approx. 25 cm, i.e. 3 handsizes. Spray on a metal test sheet first and check the colour result.
- Spray process: Start with the spraying outside the painting surface and apply several thin layers evenly in a "cross coat". Cross coat describes the spraying of a horizontal and a subsequent vertical layer. Between the cross coats, wait for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Do not put to many layers! Otherwise the laquer cannot flash off and stays soft.
- Cleaning the valve: After use, turn the can upside down and spray until valve is empty to prevent clogging. (only with 1-component-aerosols, not with 2-c-cans after activating the hardener)
- Apply the base coat like explained before (One-Layer-Coat)
- After drying (got matt), apply the clear coat, first at edges, after a short flash of in two spray processes.
- Wait 5-10 minutes between the spray process
- Basic Color like the one/two layer system
- Apply the effect paint over the basic color layer
- Apply the clear coat as described at the one/two layer system