- Spot repairs, touch ups
- Apply right after spraying with SprayMax 2K Clear Coat or SprayMax 2K Topcoat on the transition zones in the blend area
- The substrate in the fading edge transition zone should be generously matted with an abrasive pad (P2000 ? P4000)
- No special work needed directly before applying SprayMax Blender Thinner
- Spray in multiple, light spraying applications on the spray-mist edge zone of the 2K Clear Coat or 2K Topcoat until the transition is homogenous.
- No flash off time for 2K Clear Coat or 2K Topcoats required
- Approx. 0.5m² - 1m² / spray can
- To be used by specialists only
- Wear personal protection gear (respirator type: A2/P2 safety gloves, e.g. Latex or nitrile)
- After finishing the painting process, turn the can over and spray the valve empty.
- Dispose of the completely empty spray cans as recyclable material
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P101) If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. (P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P103) Read label before use. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P302) IF ON SKIN: (P352) Wash with plenty of water. (P310) Immediately call a poison center/doctor. (P305) IF IN EYES:(P351) Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. (P338) Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. (P332) If skin irritation occurs:(P313) Get medical advice/attention. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H315) Causes skin irritation. (H318) Causes serious eye damage.