- Spot repair and part painting
- Bare sheet steel
- Galvanised sheet steel
- Aluminium, anodized aluminium
- UP putty
- Old paint jobs
- GRP materials
- Do NOT work 2K epoxy primer filler on acid primer
- If necessary, remove existing rust. Grind substrate and clean with SprayMax Silicone Remover
- Shake the can well for 2 min before activating
- Remove the red push button from the cap
- Turn can 180° and put the push button on the pin in the can bottom
- Turn the can with the cap upside down onto a stable base
- Press the trigger button with the ball of your thumb until the limit
- After activating, shake can well for 2 min. once again
- 2 spray applications = approx. 70µm
- Interim flash off approx. 10-15min.
- Final flash off approx. 30min before furnace or IR drying
- Dust dry: 15min at 20°C
- Touch dry: 5h at 20°C
- Sandable: 12h at 20°C or 30min at 60°C object temperature
- Sandable after 1h IR drying
- Dry sand with P400-P500
- Wet sand with P800
- after 20-30min / 20°C (as soon as matt stripped)
- Approx. 4 days at 20°C room temperature
- The application life depends on the ambient temperature.
- Higher temperatures lead to shortened, lower temperatures to a longer pot life.
- Recoatable with all commercial grade 1K and 2K paints
- If the 2K epoxy primer filler is painted over after 24 hours, it has to be sanded beforehand
- 2K UP products Before reworking with 2K putty and high-build filler, maintain a drying time of 24h at room temperature or 30min at 60°C
- Wet-in-wet processing
- With commercially available topcoat and base paints after 25 to 30min. Recoatable drying at room temperature
- Approx. 0.5m²?1m² / spray can depending on the application thickness and substrate
- Comment: To be used by specialists only
- After finishing the painting process, turn the can over and spray the valve empty.
- Dispose of the completely empty spray cans as recyclable material
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P101) If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. (P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P103) Read label before use. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P261) Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. (P273) Avoid release to the environment. (P302) IF ON SKIN: (P352) Wash with plenty of water. (P305) IF IN EYES:(P351) Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. (P338) Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. (P333) If skin irritation or rash occurs:(P313) Get medical advice/attention. (P337) If eye irritation persists:(P313) Get medical advice/attention. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. (P501) Dispose of contents/container to ?
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H315) Causes skin irritation. (H319) Causes serious eye irritation. (H317) May cause an allergic skin reaction. (H412) Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.