Spray Max - 2K clear coat spray (400ml)
- Touch-ups on parts and repair paint areas
- Solvent and water-diluted basecoat systems after drying according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Old paint, cleaned and sanded
The substrate must be free of dust and fat. Shake can well for 2 min before use. Perform a trial spray.
- Shake the can well for 2 min. before activating
- Remove the red push button from the cap.
- Turn can 180° and put the push button on the pin in the can bottom.
- Turn the can with the cap upside down onto a stable base.
- Press the red trigger button with the ball of your thumb until the limit.
- After activating, shake can well for 2 min. once again.
- 1-2 spray applications
- Approx. 30?m per spray application
- Flash off time between the sprays: 10-15 min depending on temperature
- 12h at 20°C
- 35-30 min at 60°C
- IR drying recommended
- 48h at 20°C room temperature
- The application life depends on the ambient temperature
- Higher temperatures lead to shortened, lower temperatures to a longer pot life.
- High gloss
- Approx. 0.5m² - 1m² / spray can depending on the application thickness and substrate
- To be used by specialists only
- Wear personal protection gear (respirator type: A2/P2 safety gloves, e.g. Latex or nitrile)
- After finishing the painting process, turn the can over and spray the valve empty.
- Dispose of the completely empty spray cans as recyclable material
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P261) Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. (P271) Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. (P302) IF ON SKIN: (P352) Wash with plenty of water. (P305) IF IN EYES:(P351) Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. (P338) Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. (P312) Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell. (P333) If skin irritation or rash occurs:(P313) Get medical advice/attention. (P337) If eye irritation persists:(P313) Get medical advice/attention. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. (P501) Dispose of contents/container to …
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H319) Causes serious eye irritation. (H317) May cause an allergic skin reaction. (H336) May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Average product review
Total entries: 8
Total entries: 8