- Correction of small, medium and larger areas of damage to car body paintwork in the SprayMax manufacturer's original colour tone Peugeot BLANC BANQUISE 249, EWP, F5, P0WP, P3WP, WPP0.
- Also the colour of sheet metal and plastic parts attached to the vehicle (after a SprayMax plastic bonding agent is used) can be adapted.
Product benefits 2-coat paint:
- Very fast drying
- Very light-fast and temperature resistant
- Simple processing
- Easy running
- High chemical resistance
- Free of heavy metals: no lead, cadmium, chrome
Binding agent base:
- 2-coat paint: Acrylic resins
- 2-coat paint: approx. 30-40 µm (for 2 cross-coats)
Drying times 2-coat paint:
- Dust dry: after 10-15 min.
- Apply clear coat!
Paint structure SprayMax 2-coat paint:
- 1. SprayMax anti-corrosion primer
- 2. SprayMax filler/primer shade or SprayMax spray filler
- 3. 2-coat Basis paint Peugeot BLANC BANQUISE 249, EWP, F5, P0WP, P3WP, WPP0
- 4. Coat with Spray Max 2-coat clear lacquer after 15-30 min.
- Only cover 2-coat paints with Auto-K 2-coat-clear lacquer