Auto K - plastic adhesion primer spray (150ml)
- Primer for plastic parts, such as wing mirrors, bumpers, spoilers etc.
- Improves the adhesion of the subsequent lacquer on spoilers, plastic wing mirrors and on plastic bumpers
- Ensures ideal adhesion
- Fast drying
- Very economic
- Easy to process, easy running
- Free of heavy metals: no lead, cadmium, chrome
Binding agent base:
- Special polymers
- Apply 1 thin cross-coat: 3-5 ?m
- Dust dry: after 15 min.
- Fast to handling: after 30 - 40 min.
Can be painted over:
- With itself: after 15 minutes
- With all Auto-K lacquers: after 15 minutes
- 1. Remove all grease and dust from the plastic surface using washing-up detergent
- 2. If necessary, sand down using a 600-grain wet abrasive paper
- 3. Apply one cross-coat of plastic bonding agent
- 4. Paint over the primed surface using Auto-K plastic paint spray.
- Do not spray on surfaces coated with synthetic resins as the paint may lift
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P101) If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. (P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P103) Read label before use. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P302) IF ON SKIN: (P352) Wash with plenty of water. (P305) IF IN EYES:(P351) Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. (P338) Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. (P305) IF IN EYES:(P351) Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. (P338) Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. (P332) If skin irritation occurs:(P313) Get medical advice/attention. (P337) If eye irritation persists:(P313) Get medical advice/attention. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. (P501) Dispose of contents/container to …
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H315) Causes skin irritation. (H319) Causes serious eye irritation.