Perfect-Fill is a ready to use high-build primer/filler in an aerosol. Specially designed to fill and prime sand scratches and uneven surfaces before top coating. With great adhesion to all plastics and metal. Perfect-Fill is capable of producing a coating of a film thickness comparable to that of a spray gun applied primer. The convenience using a high build primer in an aerosol means that masking is kept to a minimum. Mixing paint and cleaning spray equipment are avoided as a result of using Perfect-Fill leading to savings in time and material.
- Great adhesion to all plastics and metal
- High build, great filling properties
- Fast drying, extremely durable
- Easy sanding, stays flexible
- Compatible with all top coats
- Chromate free
- For the following surfaces: Fully cured paint, Polyester body fillers and F.R.P.
- For the rapid repair of surface defects in painted panels
- May be used for small spot repairs or complete coating of new panels
- Can be applied to all plastics and metal
- Finish sanding repair area with 280-320 grit sand paper and clean surface area with a panel wipe or thinner.
- Shake can vigorously before use for at least 2 minutes.
- Apply 1-2 light even coats with a distance of about 25 cm to the object. Allow 5-10 minutes flash off time between coats.
- Allow to dry 10-20 minutes before sanding and over-coating. Drying time is dependant upon film thickness, humidity and temperature. It can be reduced by using a heat lamp.
- Perfect Fill should be flatted wet with 600-800 grit or dry with 400-600 girt abrasive.