Filler aerosols are perfect for the adjustment of small to medium unevenness in metal sheets. The filler serves also as a primer for the following layers of lacquer.
- Acrylfiller can be used on many surfaces and are suitable for spot repair.
- High-build filler suit the adjustment of sanded-through and primed areas.
- Primer filler can be used on various surfaces and protect them from rust.
- Wet-on-wet filler are perfect for primed, ungrinded new surfaces.
- Special filler are ideal for critical surfaces.
- Texture sprays are for the reproduction of the structure of damaged plastic parts.
Filler provide, beside the mentioned properties, protection against corrosion.