- For painting decorative parts of the car. Also ideal as a protective coat for objects of all kinds in the home and garden.
- Easy running
- High level of solid matter
- Very economic
- Rapid tack-drying and good drying properties
- Scratch resistant
- Light-fast and weather resistant
- Free of heavy metals: no lead, cadmium, chrome
Binding agent base:
- Nitro combination paint
- For 2 cross-coats: approx. 40-50 ?m
- Dust dry: after approx. 20 min.
- Dry hard: after approx. 12 hours
Can be painted over:
- With itself: at any time
- Spray the Spraila sprays directly onto the coated or primed surfaces.
- Do not spray on surfaces coated with synthetic resins as the paint may lift.
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P101) If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. (P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P103) Read label before use. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P261) Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. (P271) Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. (P305) IF IN EYES:(P351) Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. (P338) Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. (P312a) Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell. (P337) If eye irritation persists:(P313) Get medical advice/attention. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. (P501a) Dispose of contents/container to …
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H319) Causes serious eye irritation. (H336) May cause drowsiness or dizziness.