- For smoothing over dents and bumps in metal, aluminium and plastic parts (bumpers) and zinc-plated car bodies
- Carefully clean the surface of dust, grease and releasing agent and then sand down.
- Mix the required amount of glass-fibre filler with 2% hardener in the plastic lid.
- Good sanding properties
- Good adhesion
- Universal use on nearly all surfaces, such as steel, galvanised and hot zinc-plated sheet metals, iron, wood, natural stone, ceramics, concrete and many common plastics
- Can be applied easily and pore-free
Packages / packaging unit:
- Tins with 250g, 500g and 1000g content
- PU 250g: 6 units per box
- PU 500g: 4 unitsa per box
- PU 1000g: 2 units per box
- Approx. 4-6 minutes at 20°C
- Do not place mixed filler back into the can.
- Ready for sanding: after 20 minutes at 20°C
- Storage: Filler and hardener 1 year at 20°C in the closed original packaging
- Please clean any tools (spatulas, mixing beakers) immediately after use (e.g. with acetone, cellulose thinner)