Lechler Energy Line Fast Filler white (0,4l)
Lechler Energy Line white Fast FillerSpecial product used in car refinish as an insulating filler for small repairs (FAST REPAIRS).
- Easy to use - ready for use (aerosol)
- Quick drying
- Easy sanding
- Good insulating power
- Fairly good filling power
- Ideal as an undercoat for coloured finishes
Substrate preparation -old coatings
- Topcoats, fillers and putties must be degreased with 00665 Hydrocleaner Slow / 00699 Hydrocleaner and sanded.
Substrate preparation - metal
- Apply one cross coat of EL030 Energy Line Anticorrosive Primer
- For further information about the product use in FAST REPAIRS cycles see the Painting Process TDS No. 006 and No. 007.
- Ready for use. Shake well 2-3 minutes before use.
- Spray temperature: 15-30° C
- N° of coats: 1-2
- Spray distance: 20-25 cm
- Flash-off: 5-10 minutes at 20°C
- Recommended film thickness: 40-60 µ
- DIR 2004/42/CE: Special finishes IIB/e – VOC ready for use 840 g/l
- This product ready for use contains at most <840 g/l VOC
- Air drying at 20°C
- Dust-free: 5-10 minutes
- Tack-free: 20-30 minutes
- Sanding after 1-2 hours
- Wet: P500 grit paper for solid finishes and P600-800 grit paper for two-coat metallic finishes.
- Dry: P320 grit paper for solid finishes and P400 grit paper for two-coat metallic finishes.
- This product is not recommended for two-coat white or pearl white colours with water-borne basecoat.
- All the top coats from the Lechler Refinish range can be over applied.
- For further information about the product use in FAST REPAIRS cycles see the Painting Process TDS N°
- 006 and N° 007.
ATTENTION: After use turn the aerosol upside down and spray the rest out of the supplying pipe in order to
avoid blockage problems during the storage time before the following use.
SHELF LIFE at 20°C: 24 months
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P261) Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. (P273) Avoid release to the environment. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H319) Causes serious eye irritation. (H336) May cause drowsiness or dizziness. (H412) Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.