Everything that needs to shine in gold can be transformed in no time at all with this effect paint. An elegant, metallic shiny gold effect is created on smooth surfaces. Especially suitable for indoors. Not wear-resistant. Do not coat with a clearcoat.
For decorative paint coats in a gold effect. For painted objects made of metal, wood, plastics, polystyrene, stone, clay, ceramics, glass as well as rattan/bast and card/paper etc.
- Elegant gold effect and metallic shine
- High coverage and fast drying
- Very good running properties and easy to process
- Very economic
- Particularly suited for use indoors (not wear-resistant)
- Ideal for hobby and decoration objects such as e.g. candle holders etc.
- Do not apply a clearcoat
Cap does not correspond exactly to the contentSpray application
for 1 cross coat: approx. 15-20 µmSpray distance
15-25 cmDrying times
- dust-dry: after 20 min.
- fast-to-handling: after 60 min.
- dry-hard: after approx. 12 hours
1. belton basic anti-corrosion primer (outdoor)
2. belton basic universal primer
3. belton special gold effectWood:
1. belton basic wood primer
2. belton special gold effectPlastic:
1. belton basic plastic adhesion primer
2. belton special gold effectPolystyrene:
1. belton basic polystyrene primer
2. belton special gold effectNote:
Do NOT apply a clearcoat, because otherwise the special gold effect will be lost.
Please check the compatibility of plastic surfaces. All other surfaces, such as e.g. stone, clay, ceramics, glass, rattan/bast, card/paper need to be primed with belton universal primer.
The surface to be painted must be clean, dry and free of grease.